01 October 2006

from 28-9-06

Jeez, applying for an NI number seems like a big hassle. I might be better off looking for something that's paid off the books. Um, don't report me.

Anyway. Today is the Societies' Fayre (the equivalent of an Activities Fair back at home, it seems). I'm going to look into the Yoga club and theres a few other things that look pretty interesting - a Politics, Port and Stilton Club, anyone?

Seeing my aunt tomorrow too. Meeting her girlfriend. Home cooked food!

later.....

There's a belly dance group! There's (several) yoga groups! There's also "Politics, Port and Stilton Society" *mmm politics + cheese, delish*, The Society for the Appreciation of Fine Ales, and the Islamic Society.

I am way excited.

I went to Yo! Sushi today and ate off brightly colored plates that rode around on conveyer belts at Harvey Nicks.

I also heard some really excellent music at the Student Union.

I swear, I think I love London more every day.

I start too many sentences with myself :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home