01 October 2006

from 22-9-06

It's official, I'm in London.

I've experienced both London in the heat, and London in the pouring rain. I've done the mini-cab thang, moved about 80 pounds of luggage from Heathrow to Russell Square all by myself, spent 50£ on I'm not sure what, and ate Thai food on a boat on the Thames River. Raaaandom.

However, I'm having a good time. In my flat so far there is a Scottish boy named WIlliam, a German girl named Laura and supposedly there's a girl from Zambia, but I haven't met her yet. My room is bigger than the singles in Towers (for Rochester people) and very new. And i have my own bathroom! It's the little things, ya know.

I still have to figure out the Oyster card thing, and I still don't have a pillow, or Internet in my room, or power adapters so I can't plug in anything besides my UK cell phone. But the Tube is easy, I'm slowly learning my way around the city, and hopefully the soreness from lugging my bags around will dissipate in a day or two.

Please e-mail me, I miss everyone very much, but you're probably all on my wall in picture form.

love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home